Since September 2014, I have been working full-time for FIBA 3×3 basketball project
If you see weird stuff in here, it is because I also use this site to test some of the cool stuff we deliver to the 3×3 basketball tournament organisers.
MORE BACKGROUND ABOUT ME
Prior to this gig, I have consulted via Real Box Score company an Internet start-up called Web of Trust (in which I also served as a CEO) and the Finnish Ministry of Economy and Employment.
Some more links and background about me:
- My tech Twitter feed in English(@jpzip)
- My basketball and sports Twitter feed in Finnish (@jpsipponen)
- My LinkedIn profile
- My instagram from my travels around the world (from 2013 onwards)
- The Girls 2004 team of Tapiolan Honka I coach
- My comments at Finnish Basketball federation site about HKVT (A-level basketball coaching license I am doing during 2015-2016)
- My Product Guy blog posts from 2012-2013, the continuation of the Nokia internal blog, called j-p’s Box Score.
- Me on stage last time for Nokia, introducing the Asha Touch family at the global launch event in Bangkok (youtube clip) as VP, Product & Portfolio Mgmt for Nokia Mobile Phones.
- My basketball playing career highlight was the 2003-2004 season when our group of childhood friends played in the Finnish 1st division 🙂
My Tripadvisor travel map: